A Volunteer Program for Girls Golf Members!
The eLeader program is a new national volunteer and mentorship opportunity for Girls Golf advocates, ages 13 - 17, who are looking for ways to give back to help their local program. In addition to making a difference in your community, you'll build professional and leadership skills that will help you prepare for life beyond high school.
Enrolling as an eLeader is the perfect way to earn volunteer service hours and gain experience in teaching, marketing, event/tournament management, communication, technology, and more! Not to mention, your service as a Girls Golf eLeader makes a great addition to your resume and college application!
Ready to get started? To become a Girls Golf eLeader:
- Decide how you'd like to help at your local Girls Golf site
- Register to be an eLeader, click here
- Complete 20+ volunteer hours during the calendar year
Once your 20+ volunteer hours have been completed, you'll receive the following perks:
- A college recommendation letter provided by the Site Director
- Opportunity to complete your high school service hours
- A special eLeader gift upon enrollment and a "thank you" gift for completing your 20+ service hours
- Opportunity to be included in a Leadership Academy and other national events
- Opportunity to be selected as eLeader of the Month (June - September)